Sun, Oct 08|
Schenley Plaza: The PNC Carousel
Witches at the Park: Three Sister Witches
FREE Kids Day at Schenley Plaza: A collaboration with the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy
Time & Location
Oct 08, 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Schenley Plaza: The PNC Carousel, 4100 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
About The Event
Join us for a bewitching experience on KIDS DAY at Schenley Plaza! Our free children's event is perfect for young witch and wizard enthusiasts and fans of magical adventures. Spend an unforgettable 60 minutes with the Three Sister Witches who will spellbind you with their enchanting tales and mystical presence.
The event will commence with guests having the opportunity to meet and greet the witches, snap photos, and ask them their most pressing magical queries. Then they will continue with an intriguing story time, where the witches will share their mystical tales and stir the cauldron of young imaginations. First,
In addition to meeting the witches, kids will also get the chance to create their own magical crafts. This fun and engaging activity encourages creativity and allows children to tap into their inner sorcerer. Furthermore, children will be able to ride the carousel FREE of charge, courtesy of the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy.
This free children's event is brought to life in partnership with Pittsburgh Parks and is perfect for families seeking a memorable and enchanting experience for their little witches and wizards. So gather your magical brood, and come join us for a mystical adventure with the Three Sister Witches!
12PM-12:30PM - Ride the carousel or enjoy the many free activities available in the plaza
12:30PM-1:30PM - Meet & Greet
1:30PM-2:30PM - Break/Ride Carousel/Enjoy other free activities in the plaza
2:30PM-3:30PM - Story Time
3:30PM-4:00PM - Ride the carousel or enjoy the many free activities available in the plaza
Safety & Other Details:
- This is an outdoor event, but will take place under a shelter.
- Wheelchair accessible public bathrooms will be available.
- Paid street parking is available.
- All members of your party MUST RSVP before attending this event to ensure we have enough supplies.
- Parents and/or guardians MUST supervise their child(ren) throughout the entire event, we are not responsible for lost children.
- Performers must pass health screening before this event, they will not be wearing masks.
- Masks are not required for this event but please monitor your family's health and do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- EAE reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at the discretion of event promoters and door staff. They reserve the right to do so for health and safety or any other reason they feel is reasonable.
- By participating in this event you grant Ever After Events and its representatives permission to take photographs of yourself and your child. Photos will be used for advertising purposes.
- All participants must abide by our terms & conditions AND code of conduct (please see link below) Event terms & Conditions: https://www.everaftereventspittsburgh.com/event-terms-and-conditions