Sun, Jul 14|
FREE Princess in the Park: Snow White
Join us for a FREE story time, meet & greet, and carousel ride! RSVP Required to attend!
Time & Location
Jul 14, 2024, 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
PNC Carousel, 4100 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
About the event
Join us for a magical adventure with a real-life princess on KIDS DAY at Schenley Plaza! Kids Day takes place every second Tuesday pf the month June-October.
Our free children's event is perfect for young royals and princess enthusiasts alike. Spend an unforgettable 60 minutes with a special guest princess who will enchant you with her captivating stories and regal presence.
The event will kick off with story time, where the princess will share her favorite fairy tales and inspire young imaginations. Afterward, guests will have the opportunity to meet and greet the princess, take pictures, and ask questions.
In addition to this, children will be able to ride the carousel FREE of charge courtesy of the Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy.
This free children's event is made possible in partnership with the Pittsburgh Parks and is perfect for families looking for a memorable and enchanting experience for their little ones. So gather your little princes and princesses, and come join us for a royal adventure with a real-life princess!
12PM-12:30PM - Ride the carousel or enjoy the many free kid-friendly activities available in the plaza
12:30PM-1:00PM - Princess Arrives, Interactive Story Time
1:00PM-1:30PM - Meet & Greet with Princess (Photo & Autograph Opportunity)
1:30PM - 2:00PM - Ride Carousel with the Princess/Enjoy other free activities in the plaza
2:00PM - 2:30PM - Meet & Greet with Princess (Photo & Autograph Opportunity), Say goodbye to princess
2:30PM - 4:00 PM - Enjoy Free Activities at the Plaza
About the location:
We will be located at Schenley Plaza, near the carousel, under the dome.
Safety & Other Details:
- This is an outdoor event, but will take place under a shelter.
- Wheelchair accessible public bathrooms will be available.
- Paid street parking is available
- All members of your party MUST RSVP before attending this event to ensure we have enough supplies.
- Parents and/or guardians MUST supervise their child(ren) throughout the entire event, we are not responsible for lost children.
- Performers must pass health screening before this event, they will not be wearing masks.
- Masks are not required for this event but please monitor your family's health and do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- EAE reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at the discretion of event promoters and door staff. They reserve the right to do so for health and safety or any other reason they feel is reasonable.
- By participating in this event you grant Ever After Events and its representatives permission to take photographs of yourself and your child. Photos will be used for advertising purposes.
- Photos taken at this event will be available digitally within 4 weeks after the conclusion of the event. A link will be sent to the email used to purchase the tickets.
- All participants must abide by our terms & conditions AND code of conduct (please see link below)
Event terms & Conditions: